The final deadline is June 30th
All signed petitions must be in the mail by June 30th. Our team will then need several days to process and pre-verify signatures prior to delivering them to the Elections office by July 6th. Please be aware that if you mail signatures to us after June 30th they may not arrive in time to be counted.
Yes, signatures are still needed!
117,578 valid signatures are required to qualify for the 2018 ballot, however, we actually need 15–20% more than the minimum requirement. Our goal is to turn in at least 150,000 signatures to account for unregistered voters, duplicates, and other mistakes that will cause signatures to be disqualified.
Five ways to help
1. Sign the petition. If you’re not sure whether or not you have signed Petition #1, click here to search your name to find out.
2. Gather signatures from your friends, family, and at your church. Click here to request printed petitions by mail.
3. Make a financial contribution. Your contribution to Oregon Life United PAC could qualify for up to a $100 state tax credit. Click here for details.
4. Pray. Our team needs wisdom, protection, encouragement, and strength to finish strong. Thank you for lifting these needs up to the Author of life.
5. Tell others about this petition drive. Email your friends. Share our posts on Facebook. Talk with your pastor and other people of influence. Thank you!